Get the Report - President Signs Sweeping 税 Overhaul Into Law
The 税 Cuts and Jobs Act (H.R. 1) has been approved by Congress and signed by President Trump. After a last-minute procedural glitch that required the Senate to vote first on the final bill, the most sweeping change to the U.S. 税 code in decades cleared the Senate, 51 to 48, in the early morning hours of December 20, followed by House approval, 224 to 201, 同一天晚些时候. President Trump signed the bill into law at the White House on December 22, 2017.
- 37-Percent Top Individual 税 Rate
- 21-Percent Flat Corporate 税 Rate
- New 税 Regime for Pass-throughs
- Individual AMT Retained/Modified
- Federal Estate 税 Retained/Modified
If you have questions about how this new legislation will affect you or your organization, use the form below to reach out and we will find the answers you seek.